Saturday, July 3, 2010

We bought a crib!

We finally bought something significant for baby girl and it feels SO good! I had taken yesterday off work and Ron and I drove down to Buffalo to do a bit of shopping. It's AMAZING how much better the prices are south of the border! We ended up picking up a crib and mattress and I couldn't be happier! The crib and mattress were about $60 less than the crib alone here in Canada. We decided to go with the graco lauren convertable crib. We are thrilled with the crib and the price and it makes me feel so much better knowing we have at least started to prepare for baby girl's arrival.


Unfortunately we were less thrilled when we went to put it in the car, and realized there was no way the box was going to fit. We had to take every piece out of the box and load it up that way. It is now sitting in a pile on the living room floor. Since we are moving to Halifax at the end of the month, we won't bother to assemble it just yet, but we are going to have to figure out a better way to package it before then!

2 comments:

  1. We have the same crib! :) I loved the price too. And it is very sturdy once you put it together.

    And thanks for your comment on my blog! I'm excited you are due in just a few short weeks. I love reading other pregnancy blogs since my own pregnancy is so recent. Good luck and I'm looking forward to following your journey! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great crib! It was a choice between this one and the Graco Charleston... We went with the Charleston crib! Great crib at a great price!

    ReplyDelete