Thursday, July 22, 2010

On may way to LA

I am actually blogging from 37,000 feet, and am somewhere over Kansas. I'm on my way to Los Angeles and I couldn't be more excited. A few weeks ago I mentioned that I happen to have the best girl friends ever. I used to live in Los Angeles and when I did was SO blessed to get to know a group of amazing women. They have each had a profound impact on who I am today, and I feel so fortunate to have each one of them in my life. As soon as they found out I was pregnant, they decided they wanted to celebrate with me. So they are flying me down for a weekend that is all about my baby girl.

It's hard to believe that the day is finally here - but I'm on the plane and in just a few more hours will be on the ground in the city I love with with the girl friends I couldn't live without. It is going to be a GREAT weekend and I can't wait to share the pictures and stories when its all said and done. I just have a feeling it's going to go by way to fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment