Sunday, July 18, 2010

This week baby girl is the size of...


33 weeks - it's SO hard to believe! And at this point she is growing so fast. She is about the size of a pineapple - so upwards of 19 inches and almost 5 pounds! And believe me - it shows. My cute little bump has turned into a full on pregnant belly. I'm still amazed almost every day when I look in the mirror. Even though she is taking up more room in her living quarters these days, she is still VERY active. I can actually watch her moving around and her kicks and punches are much stronger these days.
From what I've read, she is acting more and more like a baby now. Her eyes are closing when she is sleeping, and are open when she is awake. Her immune system is now developed and her bones are continuing to harden. Her hair is getting longer, and she has developed longer finger and toenails. I can't help but wonder what she is going to look like!

No comments:

Post a Comment