Monday, May 10, 2010

Yoga class 1 = Success

As I mentioned in my post yesterday, I went to my first pre-natal yoga class last night, and despite the fact I have never been very good at yoga, I loved it. I can't say enough good things about Baby & Me Fitness. The classes start with 30 minutes of conversation or instruction before you get into the work out. Last night, our instructor had us go around the room and share our fears or concerns about our pregnancy or upcoming births. It was a little uncomfortable at first, but as people started to open up it felt so comforting to be able to share with 14 other women who were going through very similar experiences. After the discussion we had an hour-long yoga class, and since the moves are modified, even I was able to do all the moves without feeling completely out of my element. I will definitely be back, and will be trying more of the pre-natal classes the offer.

Origionally posted April 16

No comments:

Post a Comment