Saturday, May 15, 2010

A sleeping bag for baby girl

I'm only 24 weeks pregnant, but all I want to do is shop for our little girl. It is SO hard not to buy everything in sight. So far, I have been pretty good, but when a good buy comes along, I can't resist. Just this week I received the aden + anais cozy sleeping bag. I've read really great things about this cozy sleeping bag for a new born baby. It 's a natural muslin bag and should get her through her first Canadian winter quite nicely. Oh, and the best part? I got it at a GREAT price! This item was featured on babysteals.com. If you are a mom, a mom-to-be, or just need to shop for a mom in your life, check out this site. Everyday they have one item at 50-80% off. You can follow them @babysteals (and while your on twitter be sure to follow me too @becoming_a_mom).

No comments:

Post a Comment