Wednesday, May 26, 2010

The perfect patio date

I don't know many people here in Toronto so I've been working on developing a network of friends, and now that I'm pregnant it is actually becoming easier! I've been going to bootcamp bellies and yoga at Baby & Me Fitness, and in addition to getting a great workout, I have been LOVING meeting other pregnant ladies here in Toronto. Well, tonight I went to my first meetup with the New Toronto Mom's and Mom's to Be Group. It was mom-to-be patio date, and the perfect way to spend a hot, summer evening. Being able to talk with other women about their pregnancy journey is one of my favourite things about this experience. I am going to love going to more of these events in the coming months, and hopefully making lots of new-baby friends for our little girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment