Sunday, June 6, 2010

The home stretch

I cannot believe it, but yesterday marked the first day of my third trimester. This pregnancy has been going by so quickly and I almost wish I could slow it down. I have been incredibly fortunate that this has been an easy pregnancy so far, and I know things are going to get more difficult over the next few weeks. Yet, I am excited to experience every change my body is still going to take. This little girl may be our only child and I don't want to take a moment of this experience for granted. I know she will come when she is ready, but her expected delivery date is less than 13 weeks away.

With that said, at 27 weeks I am larger than I ever thought possible! I can't believe that this belly still has almost 13 weeks to grow. Since I haven't posted one recently - here I am on the first day of my third trimester.

1 comment:

  1. You look great!!!! The first pregnancy is so fun because it is all so new. Enjoy those belly kicks because you will miss those after you have the baby!!! How exciting.

    ReplyDelete