Friday, August 13, 2010

The sweetest dream

Almost every pregnant woman or pregnancy book will tell you about vivid dreams throughout your pregnancy. I can honestly tell you - until last night, I hadn't had any. Maybe its the fact I can't sleep long enough to get into dream state, or maybe I just don't remember them in the morning, but I haven't woken up with any recollections of dreams this entire time.

Until now.

Last night I had the sweetest dream about our little girl. I dreamt about the day she is born and holding her for the first time. It made me think a lot about how excited I am to meet her. I can't stop wondering what she will be like. Whose eyes she will have, whose nose she'll end up with. I wonder how her personality will develop and when she will smile for the first time. I wonder what type of woman she will grow up to be.

For now though, I just wonder what it will be like when Ron and I get to hold her in our arms for the very first time. I can't believe how quickly that day is coming.

I love you baby girl - and I can't wait to meet you.

No comments:

Post a Comment